As our news editor, you will be responsible for sourcing business news in Polish and providing our newsletter subscribers and online readers with an edited summary in English. You will also work closely with our Art Director to produce pages in our In Review section of our monthly magazine.
• 3–5 years of editorial experience.
• Working knowledge of email marketing services.
• An excellent command of English is necessary for this position, but good Polish is also required.
• Experience in journalism or a related field is preferable.
• Ability to pitch story ideas and come up with editorial concepts
• Candidates should enjoy writing, and be proficient in web-based research.
• Basic knowledge of Poland’s economic and business environment is a plus.
• Basic knowledge of business and finance terminology is required.
• Knowledge of content management systems will be a definite advantage
• Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• Creative, resourceful, solution-oriented
4,000 - 5,000 złoty depending on experience
Please add "WBJ Job Application" to the email subject line and attach a CV and samples of writing to firstname.lastname@example.org